Doreen Mbabazi is a Tax and Accounts Associate in the firm. She works on tax matters for our clients combining a knowledge of tax law and accounting experience. Her practical experience and her deep knowledge of accounting and Finance have assisted in providing practical solutions to our clients.
Mbabazi Doreen Darlson
Tax and Accounting Associate
- Assisted in Offering on a need to know basis, general and specific guidance on tax matters regarding Value Added Tax, Individual Income Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Pay As You Earn (PAYE), Withholding Taxes, Customs Duties, and Excise levies; to the following clients, Forgotten Children Worldwide, Brunswick Group Uganda, Enlight, Uganda Biodiversity fund, Handicap International, forgotten children worldwide and Cozy Uganda Limited.
- Posted and prepared monthly accounts and did Tax compliance for the following companies; Mandalou Ltd and Box Office trading limited.
- Drafted a Tax opinion on the organizational restructuring of a company from and Limited company to a Non-Government Charity Organisation and Tax implication for Cycle connect.
- Managing the Payroll system in regards to commissions, allowances, deductions NSSF, and PAYE Returns for TASLAF advocates.
- Handled Tax compliance in terms of early filing of VAT and PAYE for the following companies; Handicap International, The Johanniter International Assistance, Mandalou Ltd, and Box office trading Limited.
Education & Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor in Business administration, Accounting
- Level 2 ACCA
Doreen Mbabazi is a Tax and Accounts Associate in the firm. She works on tax matters for our clients combining a knowledge of tax law and accounting experience.
TASLAF Practice Areas
Blended Legal & Tax Services